1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERM
2. BASIC TERMS
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. You may not upload non digitally created (or) non computer graphics images.
3. WHAT YOU CAN’T DO
1. You should not uploading copyrighted works you don’t own.
2. No photography or digitally manipulated photography images.
3. You should not linking to file-sharing or torrenting sites.
4. No religious hate and ethnicity hate images.
5. No violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory images
6. No unlawful, pornographic or sexually suggestive images or other content via the Cgplex service.
If you do any of the above mentioned points, or use Cgplex to break the law in any other way, Cgplex will ban your account and delete all of your images and report you to the concern authorities if necessary and prevent you to involve with Cgplex site and community.
4. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Cgplex Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Cgplex cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
5. LOSING OF YOUR IMAGE
Make sure to keep a backup of any image you upload with Cgplex. Cgplex Inc is not responsible and can’t be held liable, if your image are somehow deleted from our(Cgplex) servers.